Position – Industrial Gas Turbines, Mechanical Systems Engineer- COMOS work
Company – Siemens
Exp. – 3 to 10 years
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
Looking for a challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented.
The position will be based in Gurgaon, India, in the global challenging technical environment in the Global Customer Operations, Mechanical Systems department.
Engineering support in COMOS tool to the D&S Mechanical Systems department in Finspang, Sweden.
You will be assigned to work on Siemens Energy standard technical specifications in COMOS for Industrial Gas Turbine Mechanical systems,
The majority of the tasks will be within the D&S department but may extend to other departments Customer Projects and site support.
- Working with updating and revising PIDS in COMOS for Air Intake system, Silencer, Enclosure, Anti Icing system, Exhaust system, and ventilation system.
- Working and solving issues in COMOS
- Propose a plan of action and able to estimate the work efforts and schedule.
- Be open to collaborating and coordinating independently with different stakeholders (both with Siemens Energy and suppliers) to achieve the project goals/requirements.
- Ability to present the complete and consolidated technical study with the recommended solutions.
- Highlight the risks/challenges in the task/project to the D&S technical area.
- Good exposure to DIN/EN/ISO global standards.
- Be active in benchmarking knowledge of internal/external Siemens. Shall aim to be the one with the best knowledge of the system’s function and detailed design.
- Giving and working on Cost savings ideas.
- Document and drive implementation in PLM2020, SAP. Release and maintain reference documentation in COMOS, PLM2020, Team Centre, or related databases
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds:
- Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering or other comparable degree
- 3 to 10 years of relevant engineering work experience
- Extensive Knowledge to use COMOS.
- Ability to travel globally.
- Excellent team player to support and serve the global team.
- High flexibility in taking on new tasks/responsibilities.
- Proactive and Solution-Oriented. Ability to Pull inputs and interact with interface partners.
- Excellent communication skills, Excellent English language skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at the Site ( Gurgaon ). You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.