Position – Mechanical Developer
Company – Siemens
Exp. – 1 to 3 years
Location – Thane, Maharashtra, IN
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Every day we push the boundaries of what is possible like developing state-of-the-art high-speed trains and intelligent robots. Therefore we need Ambassadors for new insights, hardworking storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our customer relationships strong. We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to do just that; make meaningful things a reality!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- ETO order processing for LV motors.
- Creating manufacturing drawings for components
- Material Master creation, BoM creation, documentation, and design changes in LV motors.
- Involvement in cost reduction projects.
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts in Engineering.
- Knowledge about the design, manufacturing, assembly, and application aspects of centrifugal pumps and induction motors through practical exposure.
- Proficient in CAD applications. Relevant experience with NX software is added advantage.\
- Experience in castings design on NX is preferred
Relevant Experience of 1-3 Years in Mechanical design of Motors
You will be performing this from Mumbai, India, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow
Find out more about department at:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time