Siemens is Hiring | Manufacturing Engineer |
Position – Manufacturing Engineer – Blade Shop
Company – Siemens
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Looking for a challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – is challenging and future-oriented
** BE Mechanical with 2 to 5 Years experience in modeling with Unigraphics, NX programming & component manufacturing on CNC machines.
- Exposure to Blade shop, production planning, process establishment & general management of manufacturing operations.
- Knowledge of tooling, processes & NX programming of blade manufacturing on CNC 4-5 axis machines.
- Design & development of inspection, machining & grinding fixtures.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, and process improvement ability
- Ensures adherence to defined manufacturing guidelines, processes, and procedures.
- Contributes to production planning processes, and determines manufacturing priorities based on established production hrs.
- Develops and Implement performance measurement and improvement initiatives
- Conducts time and motion studies and derives time standards for production calculations.
- Initiate digitalization in a machine shop
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part-time: Full-time