Position – Maintenance Engineer
Company – Siemens
Location – Thane, Maharashtra, IN
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Responsible to handle the Plant maintenance activities in all shifts with the objectives of achieving the highest service level to Production Department and minimizing Breakdown time of equipments
- Understanding of basic Hydraulics & Pneumatics systems/circuits
- Candidate shall have knowledge of electrical circuit diagram, control logic, troubleshooting. Hands on Experience of PLC & Variable Frequency Drives
- Experience in Maintenance of EOT cranes, vacuum pumps, oil filtration plant, Chillers, AHU & Air Compressors, Air cushion transporter, VPD plants, winding machines, hydraulic scissor & boom lifter , stackers , diesel & battery operated forklift, Diesel Generator set
- Knowledge of HT/LT power distribution Panel, PCC, MCC, Circuit Breakers, Relay, transformer, motor maintenance
- Co-ordinate, organize & execute the preventive maintenance plan of critical machines.
- Frame AMCs as per business requirements and co-ordination with vendor to ensure smooth execution AMC activities
- Coordinating for various audits related to QMS & EHS
- Breakdown analysis (Root Cause analysis, Repetitive Breakdown analysis) of critical equipments / critical breakdowns, maintaining breakdown registers, equipment history cards, record keeping. To organize & co-ordinate activities with external service provider /agency / OEM / AMC contractor in the plant
- Co-ordination of all safety & legal related activities for the factory
- Forecasting of spares required for the machine maintenance & repairs. Providing inputs for maintenance budget planning for next financial year. Generating Purchase Requisition with technical requirements/scope
- Compliance of observations from various audits/Management rounds
- Comply to safety essential guidelines and actively participate in recognizing and mitigation of EHS risks & opportunities at workplace
- Adhere to safe work practices and Siemens EHS requirements. Consultation and participation in HIRA, Aspect Impact, UAUC, SOP, TBT. Strive towards achieving culture of zero harm
- Provide visible, strong, and active EHS leadership within the location, acting as a champion for Zero Harm and Wellbeing for safe working environment.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- BE/ Dip. (Electrical / Mechanical) with 6 months -1 year of maximum experience.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft office applications
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Kalwa works, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time