Position – Graduate Trainee Engineer
Company – Siemens
Exp. – 0 – 1 years
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru, IN
- Works with the sales team to understand project specifications and needs of the customer and may participate in job site walk-throughs.
- Designs systems for standard facilities which, depending on the system type, may include mechanical system layouts, electrical drawings, valve and damper schedules layout, and control panel layouts.
- Interprets/designs sequences of operations to identify hardware and logic requirements for systems.
- Assists with Analyzing plans, construction contract specifications, and codes to determine project requirements and risks.
- Selects proper types and sizes of products.
- Follows up with sales and management to ensure job scope, specifications and schematics meet customer needs.
- Participates in sales-to-operations turnover meetings to evaluate the accuracy of estimates and job layouts.
- Assists in peer review for engineering documents.
You’ll win us over by:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical required.
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, HVAC, and mechanical systems.
- Able to read/interpret electrical circuit diagrams.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office, and AutoCAD.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements, identify needs, and resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Ability to adapt to shifting demands and competing priorities from customers and internal partners to consistently manage time effectively and meet established deadlines
Create a better #TomorrowWithUs!
We value your unique identity and perspective and are fully committed to providing equitable opportunities and building a workplace that reflects the diversity of society. Come bring your authentic self and create a better tomorrow with us.
Protecting the environment, conserving our natural resources, fostering the health and performance of our people as well as safeguarding their working conditions are core to our social and business commitment at Siemens. They are an integral part of our Business Conduct Guidelines and our corporate strategy.
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries.