Position – Work Executive_Manufacturing
Company – Siemens
Location – Goa, IN
We empower our people to stay resilient and relevant in a constantly changing world. We’re looking for people who are always searching for creative ways to grow and learn. People who want to make a real impact, now and in the future.
Does that sound like you? Then it seems like you’d make a great addition to our vibrant team
Work executive Manufacturing – job description
- Carry out precision assembly process (Vacuum Interrupter)
- Operation of High vacuum brazing furnace; ultrasonic welding; resistance spot welding; alcohol-based cleaning; ISO 4/6/7 clean room; injection molding machine
- Operation of utilities related to furnace(chiller, argon supply, water supply & pneumatic)
- Maintain workplace 5S
- Jig fixture health check for error free assembly process
- Assembly defect & error controlling
- Basic maintenance of manufacturing machine
- Good collaboration with team
- Manufacturing database update
- Product quality check at Q gate
Qualification – Diploma Mechanical
Experience – Freshers or maximum 3 years experience
Join us and be yourself!
We value your unique identity and perspective and are fully committed to providing equitable opportunities and building a workplace that reflects the diversity of society. Come bring your authentic self and create a better tomorrow with us
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER. HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers.