Position – Component Engineer (Steam Turbines)
Company – Siemens
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat, IN
Are you looking for a demanding position? If you truly want to make a difference, join us.
Siemens Energy is committed to assisting clients in navigating the world’s most critical energy issues.
As a global leader in creating and manufacturing cutting-edge engineering solutions, we enhance lives and promote human accomplishments while simultaneously conserving the environment – all thanks to our workers.
With us, you may make a meaningful contribution to society and human growth.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Responsible for converting all thermal calculations into construction drawings and Bills of Materials for HP & LP inner casings, stationary diaphragms, turbine shaft & blades, and sealing shells in order to satisfy design requirements in accordance with customer/quality demands.
- Maintain the design process as a team member in order to create engineering drawings, documentation, and details for the Steam Turbine.
- Support production, shop assembly, quality, and the site in addressing major technical issues through extensive investigation and root cause analysis.
The desired candidate profile would be a person with:
- B.E. / B. Tech. (Mechanical) or M.E. / M.Tech. (Mechanical) from a reputable institute.
- 2-5 years of hands-on expertise and skill set in AutoCAD, PTC-Creo, and NX for 3D modeling and 2D drawings.
- Fundamental understanding of steam turbines.
- Team player with engineering judgment who can deliver timely solutions
- Female applicants are preferred.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This position will be based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to explore other places in India and abroad, so go wherever your voyage takes you. In exchange, you’ll have the opportunity to work with teams that have an impact on entire cities, countries, and the form of things to come.
Siemens is our name. Over 379,000 minds from over 200 nations are working together to build the future one day at a time. We are committed to equality and encourage applications that reflect the variety of the communities in which we work. At Siemens, all hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business necessity. Bring your curiosity and imagination to help design the future.