Position – Applications Engineer
Company – Siemens
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Job ID – 385257
Company – Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Organization – Digital Industries
Job Family – Research & Development
Experience Level – Mid-level Professional
Full Time / Part Time – Full-time
Remote vs. Office – Office/Site Only
Contract Type – Permanent
- Degree in mechanical engineering, or a degree in engineering technology with equivalent work experience. Added advantage if experience in CAD and PLM.
- 2 to 5 years of experience with Web/Cloud Application testing is desirable.
- Good knowledge of Selenium – Experience in Webdriver IO or different versions of Selenium.
- Good knowledge of creating automation test frameworks from scratch.
- Strong background in object-oriented programming (OOP) and the software development life cycle.
- Knowledge of various AWS services such as CloudWatch, Lambda, EC2, ECS, S3, AWS Document DB/DynamoDb, and Cloud formation.
- Hands-on experience with design, development, and implementation of testing procedures; creation of test plans, test cases, and automated test processes to support overall quality objectives.
- Executing web and mobile browser compatibility testing.
- Knowledge of load testing and performance testing will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of CICD (Gitlab), DevOps, and BrowserStack will be an added advantage.