Position – Technical Support Engineer
Siemens Technology India
- Thoroughly understand the customer issues / machines / plant process, pertaining to rotating equipment and its applications.
- Guide and resolve problems onsite and or remotely. Should be able to perform root cause analysis on customer issues and products.
- Should have a sound understanding of performing condition monitoring and analyze data of rotating equipment.
- Embrace and drive continuous improvement plan through out, by contributing to Internal Quality review meetings and fulfill key service delivery KPI’s.
- Coordination with Internal cross functional teams and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring safety practices for all the tasks and accountability is the first and last duty of the engineer.
Required Knowledge And Skills
- Strong technical knowledge of Rotating Equipment’s viz Motors and Generators, Should have a sound understanding of electrical and mechanical aspects of motor, understanding of Motor protection equipment’s and circuits, understanding of VFD’s. Knowhow on Automation products will be an added advantage.
- Support on selection and remote and onsite diagnosis of Motors, VFD/Soft Start/Controls/Relays, electrical cable, wiring and related instrumentation, measuring and monitoring equipment in Industry applications.
- Know-how of digital platform viz cloud, IoT platforms will be added advantage.
- Should have a sound knowledge and understanding of ISO, IEEE and BIS standards. Know how of NEMA standards will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to adapt to continually upgrade product know how w.r.t new releases of products and its versions.
- Should be able to quickly learn new tools and put to use. Should be able to learn and apply internal processes.
Experience – 4 To 7 Years Of Experience Preferred.
Qualification – B.E from recognized and reputed the University of India. B.E Electrical, Electrical, and Electronics preferred.