Position – Design Engineer (Centrifugal Compressors)
Company – Siemens Limited
Experience – (2-5) years
No. of vacancies – 3
Location – Pune
- 3-D Modeling and Drawings of components / Assemblies related to Centrifugal Compressors.
- Migration of 2-D Drawings to 3-D Models using commercial engineering CAD software (NX).
- Implement GDT and maintain Drafting standards.
- Maintain drawing revision control.
- Follow D-R/Siemens’s global engineering standards and drafting practices.
- Execute engineering design projects.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information of Siemens products.
B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with knowledge on Centrifugal Compressor components and Assembly related to Oil Gas business with 2-5 years of experience. In the case of the Diploma, the experience should be 3-6 years.
Working Knowledge of Modeling and Detailing Turbomachinery Components – Internals as well as externals including Assembly
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open- mindedness and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs & Careers website. Please express interest here for national and international job opportunities. To express interest in the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team!