Position – Graduate Trainee Engineer
Company – Siemens Energy
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
About the Job
Department: Siemens Energy Information Technology
Mode of Employment: Permanent
Let’s Talk About You
As modern professional engineers, mechanical/design engineers use computer systems to test designs and run virtual simulations to determine how a machine will work or integrate with connected systems, as well as computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) programs. Mechanical engineers also need to understand dynamics, mechanics, thermodynamics, structural analysis, and electricity. We are looking for an individual who is ready to become a well-rounded team member, who is a key player and contact for a wide spectrum of internal and external customers and suppliers, does this sound like you?
MustHave Skills & Qualification
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Maintain positive external and internal customer satisfaction.
- 4 years degree with first class in all years
- Should have knowledge of Mechanical engineering fundamentalss like the strength of the material, machine design, thermodynamics, etc.
- Should be able to work in any CAD software & PLM software.
- Should have good Analytical skills.
- Should be an Enthusiastic team player in team.
- Should possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in shifts, as per business needs.
- Ability to Read & Understand CAD drawings & other supporting documents.
- Re-Modification of Dimensions and change of Plan according to the projects.
- Maintain the Engineering file with process control for all components.
- Support engineering activities under the guidance of technical experts.
- Perform basic engineering calculations to support order execution
- Recording and tracking of engineering hours utilized for various projects
- Support productivity improvement and establish best practices within assigned areas of work
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits.
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays.
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave