Position – Engineer – Control Systems Purchasing
Company – Siemens Energy
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Be part of the GT ControlSystem Team providing services for the NA Procurement Team within the SiemensEnergy Service Controls & Digitalization Organization.
- Cross-departmental communication and collaboration with Project Procurement Managers and ProjectSupport Team ensuring all the purchasing requisitions are processed daily.
- Receive, review, and process purchase requisitions in a timely manner.
- Develop a working relationship with vendors and suppliers while reviewing and selecting the best vendor quotes.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably in Mechanical/ Control / InstrumentationDegree.
- 3- 5 years of experience within the energy industry including supply chain management experience.
- Resilient and flexible in a dynamic work environment with proven problem-solving skills.
- Cross-departmental communication, collaboration, and relationship building with individuals from functional departments across the company and with external suppliers.
- Experience with Digitalization, Controls, or Carbonization Business Fields is preferred.
- Be proficient in SAP and Microsoft Excel.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at SiemensEnergy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our business unit Industrial Applications, we offer comprehensive digital portfolio solutions in the oil and gas sector and other process industries comprising rotating equipment, electrification and solutions for Subsea business.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.