Position – Design Engineers – Product (Centrifugal Compressors)
Company – Siemens Energy
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- You should have B.E / B.Tech / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- You should have 2-4 years of experience.
- You should have knowledge on Centrifugal Compressor components and Assembly related to Oil & Gas business
- This role is based out of Pune
- 3-D Modeling and Drawings of components / Assemblies related to Centrifugal Compressors
- Migration of 2-D Drawings to 3-D Models using commercial engineering CAD software (NX)
- Implement GD&T and maintain Drafting standards
- Maintain drawing revision control.
- Follow D-R/Siemens global engineering standards and drafting practices.
- Execute engineering design projects.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information of Siemens products.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Industrial Applications Products we offer comprehensive rotating equipment solutions for the oil and gas sector and other process industries.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand India Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time