Position – Process Data Engineer – CMMS
- Maintenance, assurance, technical support and standardization of technical data and documents of the operating units, manufacturing sites, chemical plants, supply chain and distribution locations. With support roles on site engagement & technical & tools forums.
- Analyze data, documents and processes for Upstream businesses by working with engineering, maintenance, operations and project team & partners.
- Support projects and activities performed at the operating units, manufacturing sites, chemical plants, supply chain and distribution locations.
- May be assigned as primary engineering analyst for smaller sites, plants and locations.
- University Degree in Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 yrs industrial experience in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals /Fertilizer /Power industry/Pharmaceutical past degree in engineering with experience in one or more of the following:
- Experience in Plant Maintenance area within oil & gas and Petro-chemical complex as an engineering user of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), Computerized Inspection Management Systems (CIMS), and Engineering Document Management Systems (EDMS.), etc.,
- Experience in Engineering relevant, maintenance or failure analysis: Equipment failure analysis, troubleshooting, decision making, Reliability Centered Maintenance, Root Cause Analysis, Safety, Criticality and Risk Assessment, Ishikawa Diagrams, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, Total Quality Management, Hazard Analysis, etc.,
- Knowledge in the Upstream SCE management process, performance standards, and turnaround support is preferred.
- Working knowledge/Experience in maintaining the Asset hierarchy/ Electronic Data Warehouse (EDW)/ Engineering data Management System (EDMS)/ Web Inspection Management System (WIMS) is preferred.