Spread the love
Position – Logistics Planning Engineer
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Qualifications: Education BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: 2 to 7 years
- Location: Bangalore
- Experience Type of Work: Logistics Planning (Inplant logistics or Intralogistics)-Assembly
- Areas of Work: Manufacturing Engineering (Automotive Industry)
Specific Knowledge: (Skill / Languages etc.)
- Good hands-on Experience & Exposure to General Assembly (Trim & Chassis) Logistics Planning.
- Should have worked in Live Logistics Planning Projects in an Automotive OEM.
- Should have held Logistics planning responsibilities for different commodities.
- Should have good communication skills & should be from an automotive background.
- Experience/Knowledge in Layout Planning (Preferably in Microstation)
- Experience in Material Flow Engineering & Route Planning
- Experience in project management, stakeholder management, and knowledge on their processes (eg. Assembly planners)
- Knowledge incomplete End to End Supply Chain Process Planning would be an added advantage.
- Having German Language skills would be an added advantage.
- Master Data Preparation from BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Area Calculation, Material flow Analysis
- Warehouse planning – Area Planning, Layout, Logistics Facilities, etc.
- Supermarket / Shopping cart Planning (Process, Layout, Headcount, etc.)
- Logistics Process Planning, Defining the suitable process against the production flow
- Defining the Material handling concepts (AGV/Forklift/Tugger etc.)
- Equipment Planning & Headcount (with Value stream mapping)
- Communication with partners and customers from start to end of the project; documentation of
- Experience in project management activities: project report preparation, project documentation,
- Tools: Excel, PowerPoint, MS VISIO, AutoCAD, Microstation project data and results
- Interaction with partners for technical discussion
- Interested candidates can apply and share profiles directly.
Email: [email protected]
Spread the love