Position – Project Engineer
Company – Schneider Elevator
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, IN
Schindler stands for mobility. Mobility needs experts.
Join our team in Hyderabad.
Founded in Switzerland in 1874, the Schindler Group is a leading global provider of elevators, escalators, and related services. Schindler mobility solutions move one billion people every day all over the world. Behind the company’s success are over 60,000 employees in more than 100 countries.
Established in 1998, Schindler India is a wholly owned subsidiary of Schindler Holding Co. We supply elevators, escalators and mobility technology for all market segments: residential apartment blocks, business and shopping centers, high-rise towers as well as transport infrastructure such as metro stations and airport terminals. With sales growth double that of the industry, a rapidly burgeoning portfolio and expanding employee base each year, Schindler India is poised for a leadership position in India in the short term.
Mobility is the goal
Position: Project Engineer/ Sr. Project Engineer
Dept: New Installation
The Project Engineer creates operational added value through the implementation of the installation process to meet the business targets.
- Plan and execute the installation and commissioning of elevators and escalators in accordance with the defined budget, timelines, Schindler Safety & Quality standards, and Company procedures.
- Plan the jobs and provide supervision to FTs and sub-contractor workers for the timely completion of the project.
- Co-ordinate with the Sales representative, Logistics team for material, engineering team for troubleshooting, and service team for a smooth handover.
- Manage tasks to achieve the objectives and ensure high customer satisfaction throughout the entire duration of the work.
- Comply with fulfillment Plus documentation.
Mobility needs you
Education: Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Technical, Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering.
Exp: Min 3 years of experience in the Installation Dept
Knowledge and Skills: Desired Organization and Planning skills, elevator and escalator industry knowledge in product, field experience, safety & quality procedures knowledge, English Speaking, and Basic IT skills.
What else should you know?[[benefits]]
Do you want to move the future with us?
Interested? Send us your complete application at
Neelam Bhogade [email protected]
At Schindler Group we value inclusion and diversity, and practice equity to create equal opportunities for all. We endeavor that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, ethnic background, color, religious affiliation, union affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, nationality, genetics and health or disability.