Position – Senior Manager, Offer Quality
Company – Schneider Electric
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Project Quality / Offer Quality Leader for Power Products (Location India)
Passionate about technical innovations and new business model, open-minded, strong collaboration skills, close to customer, bring voice to innovative projects.
Rigor, autonomous, collaborative, responsive leadership, English speaker, other language skills welcome are some of your main qualities and competencies.
If you identify with these qualities? Then the Project Quality / Offer Quality Leader position in India region for the Power Products Line of Business in the Customer Satisfaction & Quality team is for you!
We are searching for a Project Quality / Offer Quality Leader with a strong Quality background, strong knowledge of communication devices as Tesys , Motor managment, Load managment ,EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, PROFINET, and PROFIBUS, differnet kind of communication channel (Bluetooth, NFC etc), international standards (IEC / UL / CSA 61010, IEC / UL / CSA 60947, GB/T14018, EAC, CCc) and Cyber security.
firmware quality, software quality best practices, system engineering background.
This position is to bring the customer voice to the future offer and current projects, to ensure technical performance and quality promise.
The main missions for this position are:
Mission 1: Project Quality leader
Bring customer voice to the Offer development project.
- Ensure that all customer requirements are considered and integrated from Open to Close project stage gates.
- Prepare stage gate reviews while defending customer views and quality performances. Acts as Quality gate keeper.
Be accountable of technical, quality and business performance.
- Ensures new offers from specification to deployment through design and industrialization follow Offer Creation Process (OCP). Adapt its implementation to project specificities and constraints.
- Accountable for the Application Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (AFMEA), Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (DFMEA), Fault Tree Analysis (FTA).
- Support quality methodologies and tools deployment: Quality plan, Design for Quality (DFQ), Risk management.
- Insure the full implementation of safety rules and constraints is built into our offers and documentations.
- Bring new development concept and good practice sharing.
Stay close to project manager along the project development cycle.
- Ensure that voice of customer and quality are in the heart of project team.
- Be part of the team cohesion and synergy.
- Accountable for lessons learnt from field experience, customers and teams feedback integration.
- Assess the project team competency on quality field, if needed insure its training.
- Work closely with Offer Quality Leader during deployment phase.
Mission 2: Offer Quality Leader
- The Offer Quality Leader is responsible for defining, maintaining and deploying the quality plan with an objective to drive customer satisfaction.
- Lead the cold loop for executing structured problem solving (8D) with engineering and manage customer communication with countries and customers
- Assure the application of quality processes (Quality Alerts, Safety Alerts, etc.) and challenge the organization to manage quality risks
- Gather and analyze data on product problems, customer cases and product returns from our Customer Care Centre information system
- Define and execute Digital Preventive plan, Annual Offer Quality Road Map
- Represent the customer to ensure incremental solution evolutions are delivered in a timely manner
- Execute customer visits to gather market trends, follow up on field tests and translate the results into actionable requests in the program backlog.
- Represent Quality in the Board of Change and Offer Safety committee.
- Collaborative and responsive in a large, multicultural and moving environment.
- Problem Solver – Experienced in customer facing situation.
- Strong team spirit in a large functional environment.
- Good verbal and formal communication skills.
- Fluent in English and if possible in a second international language.
- Experience in Systems projects with a focus on communication, firmware and software interfaces
- Working in a complex organization with dynamic changes
- Experience in Agile/Lean system development methodologies and quality management in agile context
- Experience in System and Software support for connected for configurable and connected offers
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity and the Secure Development Lifecyle is an asset
- Fluent in English
- Quality process tools and methodology: OCP for PMP and PEP, AMDEC, Issue to Prevention, 8D, Ishikawa, FTA, …
- Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering , Computer science engineering and Mechanical Engineering if possible.
Company : Schneider Electric Industries SAS
Business : Power Products
Line of Business (LoB) : India
Anticipate around 2 to 3 business trips abroad or in France per year.
Refers to LoB’s Customer Satisfaction & Quality director.
Full time job localized in India
- Overall 5 years and minimum 4 years of relevant experience is required.