Position – Deputy Manager Mechanical Design Engineer
Company – Schneider Electric
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Mechanical Design Engineering knowledge.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and assemblies.
- Knowledge of Sheetmetal operations and processing.
- 3D modeling and designing experience in ProE/Creo. Modules: Part, Sheetmetal, Assembly and Drawing.
- To work in a virtual environment. (without seeing the product physically, as Manufacturing Plants are in North America).
- Good in verbal and written communication. Should be able to interact with Electrical Engineers, Customers, Project Mangers and Trainers to seek design solutions.
- Should be team player and be able to work in a multicultural team.
- Good interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Hands of experience in manufacturing, or if have worked closely with manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- Designing and manufacturing experience in sheetmetal will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of low voltage switchboard / switchgear design, installation, and use.
- Ability to interpret basic front elevation, one-line, and schematic drawings.
- Experience in mechanical design of low/medium voltage switchgear.
- Ability to train other engineers on Creo Software.
Qualification & Experience:
- BE/B.Tech/Masters in Mechanical Engineering.1-3 years experience.
Primary Location : IN-Karnataka-Bangalore
Schedule : Full-time
Unposting Date : Ongoing
Discover Schneider Electric
Schneider’s purpose is toempower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. At Schneider, we call this Life Is On.
We believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. Our generation is facing a tectonic shift in energy transition and industrial revolution catalyzed by accelerated digitization in a more electric world. Electricity is the most efficient and best vector for decarbonization; combined with circular economy approach, we will achieve climate-positive impact as part of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies to realize the full efficiency and sustainability opportunities for your business. We provide end-point to cloud integration connecting products, controls, software and services. We enable lifecycle solutions from design and build to operate and maintain phases through a digital twin. We deliver capabilities to transform from site-to-site to an integrated company management. Our integrated solutions are built with safety, reliability and cybersecurity for your homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems to unleash the infinite possibilities of a global, innovative community that is passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
We are the most local of global companies; our unmatched proximity to you, enables us to better understand, anticipate and adapt with agility to support your business continuity with high ethical standards in everything we do.