Position – Senior Process Engineer – GAS
Schlumberger India Technology Centre Pvt Ltd
A. Review customer inquiries and prepare proposals.
B. Design oil and gas field process equipment packages.
C. Perform engineering tasks during project/Proposal execution
- Evaluate customer inquiries and specifications and select or recommend process or equipment designs for the application.
- Design equipment to match specifications.
- Prepare technical bid clarifications for proposals
- Submit technical proposals that include a clear definition of the scope of supply, equipment performance, warranty, and delivery. Present the proposal in a way that positively enhances Cameron’s position to receive the order.
- Develop deliverables for cost estimating, design engineering, and drafting.
- Lead the development and creation of all project drawings including P&IDs, vessels, structural and piping.
- Coordinate and review the estimating activities of the various departments involved with the proposal to prepare the cost estimate.
- Confirm compliance with the customer’s purchase order regarding the proposal technical and process requirements.
- Perform complex process simulations utilizing Cameron defined software.
- Create a review comments on complex PFDs and P&IDs and perform P&ID walk-downs on fabricated equipment.