Position – Senior Sales Engineer
Schindler India Pvt Ltd.
Exp. – 4 to 9 years
Salary – ₹ 3,00,000 to 8,00,000 P.A.
- The Sales Executive is responsible for generating business, project execution, and final delivery of the project to a customer.
- The person is a one-stop window for the customer.
- The person shall also strive continuously to improve quality and service to the customer with a view to Delight the Customer at all times
- Generating Sales.
- Identifying sales opportunities by constantly scanning the environment, pursuing the
- identified opportunities and calling on potential customers.
- Completing all the documentation associated with the order, i.e. order tender, technical
- clarifications and data, legal documents, etc. and submitting them to the customer within the given timeframe.
- Meeting volume and profit targets and operating within the agreed cost and profit margin framework.
- Is the one-stop window for the customer. Leading the project to its successful completion and handing over to the customer.
- Coordinating with the Installation Team and the Logistics team to ensure smooth and timely delivery of the product.
- Supervising the work of the subcontractors and other external agencies like suppliers, labor contractors, etc.
- Responsible for receivables
- Handles customers within a defined territory / geographic location.
- Assist BDM in handling Major customers & projects.
Required Candidate profile
Candidate should have hands on experience in sales of capital / construction equipment. He/she will be responsible to explore and generate sales in Shimoga & surrounding districts and should be open to frequent travel and will be based out at Shimoga
Schindler Group is the largest supplier of escalators and the second largest manufacturer of elevators worldwide. It offers jobs to around 40’000 employees and has operations spanning all five continents. Schindler designs, installs, services and modernizes transport systems for almost every building type worldwide. Globally, Schindler equipment moves more than 700 million people per day.