Position – Engineer – Mechanical
Company – Sartorius
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Mechanical engineer with 3-4 years of experience
For Sartorius India Pvt. Ltd., we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer for our growing CIT (Continuous Improvement Technology) Department in Bengaluru. In this role, you will be representing as a part of the Team & responsible for supporting manufacturing by creating Drawings & Bill of material (MBOM) through SAP & to contribute efficiently to meet Company goals.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- General Arrangement & Part drawing creation using Auto CAD, Autodesk Inventor (Modelling, I-Part & I-Assembly) & ECTR in SAP.
- Hands-on experience with SAP (PLM, MM & MDG modules).
- Generation of Engineering BOM in SAP.
- Generation of MBOM in SAP.
What will convince us:
- BE in Mechanical Engineering.
- Mechanical engineer with 3-4 years of experience.
- Effective Communication skills in Kannada, English & Hindi.
- Reading & understanding manufacturing drawings
- Knowledge on manufacturing processes.
- Good team player with work ethics.
- Smart & Creative thinking.
Why Sartorius | Advantages
Sartorius’ ambition is to simplify progress in the biopharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. Nearly 10,000 employees at more than 60 sites are working together on achieving our goal: Better health for more people. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Enjoy the advantages of working with a global player:
- Opportunity for international career development: a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
- Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
- Ambitious goals and significant growth: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
- Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
- Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
Further insights into our world of work can be found here.