Position – Trainee
Company – Sarens
Location – India
We are looking for an Enthusiastic individual with who is ready to work under pressure and has sound mechanical knowledge
Must have a regular bachelor or Master in Engineering: Mechanical.
- Fluent in English. Other languages could be an asset
- Very good insight on the working and stability principles of cranes and everything involved (material, transport, auxiliary equipment, lifting plans,…)
- Knowledge of accepted computer programs and packages
- Excellent result-focused
– Independent – Self-disciplined and self-motivating
- Good communicator
- Positive drive and look on life and business
- Stress resistant
This is a unique challenge for a Trainee with a positive attitude and can-do mentality in the Heavy Lifting industry.
About the Company
- Sarens is the recognized global leader and reference in crane rental services, heavy lifting, and engineered transport.
- At Sarens, we have the noble mission to be the reference in crane rental services, heavy lifting, and engineered transport for our clients. With state of the art equipment and value engineering, we offer our clients creative and intelligent solutions to today’s heavy lifting and engineered transport challenges.
- With more than 100 entities in 65 countries operating without borders, we are the ideal partner for small-scale to megascale projects. We currently employ 4.452 professionals and diligently man our clients´ projects with top market talent from across the world. Safety and excellence in all we do are paramount to us. We strive daily to establish a safe space for our people, your people, and the equipment.
- Sarens has been the market leader for over 60 years; over four Sarens family generations are intimately involved in this business. Our success lies in our entrepreneurial spirit and our continued dedication to our job. However, taking heavy lifting and engineered transport seriously is for us not just a matter of DNA and a family tradition but, most importantly, a vocation. The legacy that our proud craftsmen build by deploying our five unwavering values: brilliant solutions, dedication to safety, zeal for excellence, love for traditions, and global spirit.
- We will continue to build our future on the foundations of our rich past but we ensure our clients that we will always stay ahead of the game when it comes to heavy lifting and engineered transport innovation. We will keep breaking ground and securing that your project is delivered in the fastest, safest, and smartest way. To know more about us have a look at our Corporate Presentation and General Brochure.
- In 2017 we were qualified for a subsidy from the government to support our sustainable career policy. This financial support is coming from the ‘European Social Fund’, ‘the European Union’ and ‘Vlaams Cofinancieringsfonds’. This project strives for the development of a competency policy, the design of a career policy, an evaluation policy and adapt our performance management in function of career counselling and the elaboration of a stress- and burnout policy.
- We would like to develop a career counseling for our employees that is objective and transparent and that offers concrete future perspectives to them. This within a framework where by means of a stress- and burnout policy our employees will become more defensible for internal and external stressors.