Position – Engineer I, Mechanical Design
Company – Rockwell Automation
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Designs and analyzes mechanical systems, equipment and packaging.
- Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs.
- Directs support personnel in the preparation of detailed design, design testing and prototype fabrication.
- Provides design information to drafting for packaging documentation.
- Works on issues of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of relevant factors.
- Exercises judgment with in defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Developing professional expertise.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve variety of issues.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals.
- Frequently interacts with peers and customers to gain the cooperation of others or conduct presentations of technical information/project activities. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Bachelors Degree
- LEVELPROF 2
About the Company
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises,