Position – Engineer I, Mechanical Analysis
Company – Rockwell Automation
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Develop Finite Element Models (Numerical and analytical).
- Set up FEA models for Design Products in ANSYS and run simulations; define the applicable load cases and failure criteria.
- Perform static and dynamic FEA.
- Process FEA results and communicate them through documentation and presentations.
- Use FEA to support test and failure investigations.
- Perform Shock and Vibration Analysis for different G Values.
- Generate Analysis report Before Physical Testing.
- Take lead and involve in Physical Shock and Vibration Testing.
- Collaborate with the Test and Engineering Teams to validate simulations; define the required experiments to validate and verify designs.
- Should be able to guide product design and verify structural integrity by using analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools throughout the product lifecycle to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance.
- Must be able to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and constructively with other team members/Locations.
- Work independently in planning and completing assigned projects and tasks.
- Communicate project progress and status to management.
About the Company
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises,