Position – Lead Mechanical / Static KG KKD
Company – Reliance Industries
Location – Gadimoga, Puducherry, India
Function/Business Area : Exploration & Production
Job Responsibilities :
.The Mechanical Lead Engineer exhibit exemplary safety and managerial leadership in all matters pertaining to Mechanical systems including Rotary and Static equipment. He is responsible for ensuring his subordinates are competent to carry out their allotted tasks and confirming respective authorization.
He will liaise effectively with other key management personnel and responsible for the reliability and integrity of all rotating machinery and static equipment including piping on board.
He would work toward achieving minimum downtime of equipment and systems with the objective of incident-free production of gas and condensate. Shows demonstrated skills in operation / maint of all types of rotary, static equipment and well versed with industry standards and recommended practices like API / ASME / OISD / NFPA / ASTM.
- Maintenance Philosophy: Implement – preventive, predictive, and planned (3P) maintenance and update in SAP. Reviews task lists periodically for effectiveness and proposes amendments. Reviews all job requests of all routine and special nature and allocate resources to perform maintenance activities
- Attend to any troubleshooting, breakdown, or failures related to mechanical rotary/static and provide support and solution using the safest, reliable, and cost-efficient approach and compliance with the industrial standard.
- Planning support and field execution of Maintenance Shutdown related activities
- Response to any technical query regarding any issues related to mechanical rotary/static based on the latest standard engineering practice.
- Ensure the maintenance and improvement related to mechanical static/rotary are in line with the department objective and to minimize production interruption.
- Comply with relevant authorization procedures, safe working practices, and specific instructions. Complete maintenance in an agreed timescale, using safe and appropriate procedures. Keep tools, equipment, stores, and workshops tidy and in good order.
- Measures and monitors the maintenance system every quarter and evaluates maintenance performance with defined KPIs. Participate in troubleshooting, carry, implements RCA recommendations
- Envisages different corrective maintenance scenarios like Rotating equipment breakdown, Shutdown Valve Critical Component failures, Pipeline leakage and prepares necessary SMPs well in advance. Chalks out resource planning and reviews emergency preparedness periodically. Reviews SOPs and SMPs prepared by the Maintenance team as scheduled and provides updates.
- Takes support from Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) where ever required and prepares necessary contracts well in advance.
- Compliances & Audits: Complies with statutes and legal legislations applicable to Platform/ FPSO; Monitors availability of safety-critical elements. Ensure mechanical standards, procedures are maintained in accordance with all relevant regulations and company standards. Conducts internal audits and implements recommendations of external audits
- HSE Compliances:
Competency Development: Identifies Training Needs annually; Validates requirements of competencies; Prepares training calendar and submits after approval by HOD; Conducts evaluation of the learning effectiveness post-training and upgrade required competencies for safe operations and maintenance
Education Requirement :
Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from recognised university
Experience Requirement :
- Specific experience -10 years in Offshore Installation with specific exposure to rotating machinery maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Overall experience -15 Years# experience
Skills & Competencies :
- Hands-on experience of Maintenance Philosophy and applicable Industry Standards related to Static Equipment and Rotating equipment. Monitor, Diagnose and assess the performance and condition.
- Thorough knowledge of various industry standards and recommended practices like API / ASME / OISD / NFPA / ASTM.
- Good knowledge in design, fabrication, installation, and maintenance of mechanical rotary and static equipment viz pressure vessel and shell and tube heat exchangers, process skid, process columns, piping, plant erection, valves.
- High standard of analytical, knowledge, on pneumatic, electric, hydraulic control systems.
- Effective contract management of OEMs / Vendors, Involving Multinationals and SAP.
- Understanding of Mechanical, Electrical Control systems.
- Supervisory experience of Permit to Work, Mechanical/ Electrical Isolation Standards and Risk Assessment.\
- Process engineering, Process safety, equipment troubleshooting, and maintenance aspects. Thorough knowledge of hydrocarbon processing systems and utilities, offshore, Oil & Gas production equipment
- Meticulous, flexible, versatile, determined, and capable of assertive and positive communication and performance