Position – Engineer Mechanical Maintenance
Company – Reliance Industries
Location – Shahdol, Madhya Pradesh, IN
Job Responsibilities :
- Carry out maintenance jobs as per preventive maintenance schedules for all the equipment installed at various well sites, Group Gathering Stations, and Compressor stations.
- Identify potential hazards and participate in Job safety analysis for all the high-risk activities related to regular maintenance, planned shutdown, and emergency maintenance, conduct toolbox talk, and be a role model for the implementation of a work permit system for all the jobs.
- Ensure process and utility is maintained in a manner that minimizes spurious trips and shutdowns.
- Coordinate with inter-discipline engineers for smooth operations
- Assist maintenance head with budget preparation and cost reduction by best utilization of resources and services
- Develop interpersonal skills and self-motivated work with minimum supervision.
Education Requirement :
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Production engineering
Experience Requirement :
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in mechanical maintenance of one major oil & gas/Petrochemical / Fertiliser Plant.
- Experience in maintenance of pumps, Reciprocating compressors, motors and Gas and diesel-driven generators field maintenance including valve maintenance and Pipeline pigging activities and utilities.
- Knowledge of industry codes and practices, applicable legislation, and international standards. Work permit systems.
Skills & Competencies :
- Knowledge of industry codes and practices, work permit system, Lockout / Tag out, etc.
- Knowledge of operating SAP PM, MM module