Position – Executive Materials mgt -A
Reliance Industries Ltd
Exp. – 2 to 6 years
- Follow and execute jobs as per work plan as prepared by Store Manager / Store Team lead with strict adherence to the SOPs
- Carry out the movement of materials as directed by stores manager
- Assist Stores Manager in Issue/receipt and storage of materials
- Adhere to statutory/regulatory requirements
- Assist stores manager in the liquidation of surplus and obsolete materials
- Establish and co-ordinate good inter-departmental relationship with customer orientation
- Adhere to HSEF, Statutory guidelines and compliances
- Diploma Engineering (Preferably Mechanical)
- Overall experience 2-6 years in maintenance / EM / Operations / PC / Stores / Material Handling
- SAP system knowledge/expertise in working on the web-based system is a necessity.
Skills Competencies :
- SAP working knowledge
- Exposure of Equipment spares, Bulk Materials etc.
- Knowledge of safety standards and upkeep/storage of hazardous materials and chemicals
- Ensuring follow-up to ensure closure of processes as per defined SLA
The Reliance Group, founded by Dhirubhai H. Ambani (1932- 2002), is India’s largest private-sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain. Group’s annual revenues are in excess of US$ 58 billion. The flagship company, Reliance Industries Limited, is a Fortune Global 500 company and is the largest private sector company in India.