Position – Design Engg. in Metals-Tubes Industry
Company – Ratnamani Metals and Tubes Limited
Exp. – 4 to 9 years
Location – Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Mehsana
- Required key skills:
- Excellent Knowledge in Autocad (2D/3D module)
- Excellent Knowledge of GD&T.
- Knowledge of Auto-desk Inventor will be an add-on.
- Knowledge of Reverse Engineering of Machines & Machine parts.
- Resource & process planning, execution testing.
- Knowledge in Designing & simulation of various machines, spare parts, tool room equipment.
- Preparing reports and keep the documentation part updated.
- Maintaining design records.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Relevant experience 04 to 10 years
- CTC – No bar for right candidate.
- BE/ BTech in Mechanical
About The Company
Ratnamani’s manufacturing facilities are located at Chhatral & Indrad (near Ahmedabad) and Bhimasar (near Gandhidham, Kutch), in the state of Gujarat, India. The state-of-the-art manufacturing & testing facilities produces a wide range of Nickel Alloy / Stainless Steel Seamless Tubes & Pipes, Stainless Steel Welded Tubes & Pipes, Titanium Welded Tubes , Carbon Steel Welded Pipes and Stainless Steel / Carbon Steel Pipes with Coating.
Ratnamani has deployed proven and well accepted technologies and is continuously upgrading and modifying the production and testing facilities so as to keep pace with innovations / improvements in the field. Ratnamani draws its strength from technical excellence and highly trained and motivated manpower. Continuous innovative approach and focused efforts are the back bone of Ratnamani’s success.
RMTL is proud to be reckoned as a true ‘International Company’ that caters a sizeable volume- nearly 40 % -to the export market.
Ratnamani is a precedent demonstrating how a small scale undertaking promoted by the first generation entrepreneurs can reach the league of large scale enterprises, through sheer determination, hard work, dedicated manpower, and clarity of purpose.