Position – Asst. Product Manager – MEP
Company – Rambøll
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana
We invite you to bring your digital skills and specialization within BIM and MEP into play as you define and develop the next generation of automated processes and tools that facilitate them. You will need to access and identify the digital and automation needs for engineering and construction processes. As a product manager, you will be an advisory or subject matter expert for all stakeholders to steer and drive the automation agenda within the organization and ensure implementation of the next generation of tools and technologies
You will be managing two or more products of your discipline by creating product roadmaps, conducting a competitive analysis for new features, defining user stories, and managing product delivery. To succeed in this role, you must have a Bachelors’s/master’s in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and related certifications with 5+ years of relevant experience, BIM expertise, in-depth knowledge of the latest tools and technologies in AEC.
Are you our new Product Manager – MEP? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies, and people around the world.
You will join our Digital Development Centre
As our new Product Manager – MEP you will be a part of the Digital Development Team to focus on automation of processes, enhancing detailed design UX through VR/AR and other visual platforms, and creating the next generation of design tools and processes. Additionally, you will also be responsible for improving the way we utilize our software and technology and serve as an advisor for how we can standardize and harmonize our tools.
Digital Development Centre is our inhouse centre for automation and development of engineering tools and services. Our mission is to digitalize and automate our engineering processes, freeing and enabling our engineers and consultants to focus even more on bringing value and sustainable solutions to our clients. We focus on the areas of Computational Design, API Development and Virtual Design and Construction (VDC). Digital Development Centre is a subordinate of Group Digital & Innovation and co-located with Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) in Gurgaon, India. The team has stakeholders and clients worldwide in a vast range of markets and services.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Manage Agile implementation of your product portfolio.
- Interact and collaborate with our stakeholders to identify automation needs and opportunities and build your portfolio of products
- Gather requirements from our clients
- Create User Stories for tools and digital products in scope
- The interface between developers in the Digital Development Centre and our clients around the globe so should possess good verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Defining and developing automated processes with process analysts and facilitating the workshops with key stakeholders
- Testing of products during and after the development.
- Should be able to do day to day client interactions and discussions.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Build smart BIM plugins in collaboration with the in-house development team.
- Solving the pain areas intelligently. Knowledge of scripting and automation processes on engineering platforms will be an added advantage.
- Prototyping with expertise in writing user stories and defining acceptance criteria
- Should be able to onboard on the current process and the product management tools such as Trello, Aha, Craft.IO, Invision, etc
- High ability to learn and master new technologies and tools
- Knowledge of agile development methodology
- Proficiency in using Building information modeling (BIM), CAD, and advanced analytical techniques
- Should have experience in electrical design, knowledge of design codes like BS/IEC/any other international standards would be essential.
- Should have knowledge of various software such as ABBdoc, Siemaris, ECOdial or EDSA Paladin, Amtech / ETAP, HEVACOMP, Dialux or Relux, MagicCAD for AutoCAD – 3D, REVIT MEP / NAVISWORKS
- Must possess in-depth knowledge of mechanical, electrical & plumbing design in engineering in various domains: Office, Residential, Commercial, sports facilities, etc
- Must possess sound knowledge on understanding aspects of Design Basis Reports, be competent in designing Mechanical Ventilation and Air Conditioning Systems (CAV and VAV) solutions for buildings.
- Should have worked on 3D design software such as Revit and MagiCad. Knowledge of Navisworks, Solibri, simulation tools will be added advantage.
- Should have experience in working with global teams within as well as outside India
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include self-motivated, a solution mindset, attention to detail. A team player with the ability to work independently with minimum supervision. Demonstrated leadership and self-direction. Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques Flexible attitude, in an agile environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines, committed to both their work and personal development, with a willingness to widen their experience, including knowledge base and leadership skills.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter, and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.