Position – Assistant Design Engineer
Company – Ramboll India Private Limited
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Assistant Design Engineer shall co-ordinate with the Project Manager and Design Engineer/Senior Engineer/Technical Manager/Principal Engineer and be primarily involved in delivering the scheduled tasks in the form of design calculations and drawings.
- Your starting point for constant growth From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- We are looking for self-motivated team members who meet the following requirements:
- BE/B. Tech degree in Civil Engineering from an institute of repute. ME/ M. Tech would be desirable. Should have more than 2 years of experience in drainage design, sewer design, and potable water network design. Knowledge of design codes like Euro code/DMRB/AASHTO/any other international standards would be desirable, knowledge and understanding of principles of drainage designs for road, airport and rail environment, Knowledge and understanding of principles of water and wastewater system designs in Indian and international environment. Knowledge of the process and detailed design of STP/WTP is desirable. should have hands-on experience in using any of the drainage design software (WinDes, MIKE Urban, Civil 3D, StormCAD, SewerCAD InRoads (Storm & Sanitary), DanDasGraf. Knowledge of ArcGIS is desirable. should have knowledge of tools like AutoCAD/Micro Station (preferred) and preparing drawings in accordance with internationally recognized standard formats, in addition to technical/functional acumen, he should have good communication skills Should be a team player and should coordinate within the team for timely delivery of project
- Professional English language skills (written and verbal).
- Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include Knowledge and understanding of principles of water and wastewater system designs in Indian and international environment.