Quest Global is Hiring | Design Engineer |
Position – Design engineer – Steam Turbine
Company – Quest Global
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To support as a Technical Consultant-Aftermarket sales department for steam turbine spare parts.
- Creating master spare part list with detail description categorization and recommendation of spare parts w.r.t. upcoming service type.
- Extracting the required data like part list, drawings, and revisions version from the siemens PLM 2020 (Product lifecycle management)
- and preparing the customer documents with required information.
- Studying the vendor/supplier documents and discussing for the upgrades of materials, technical aspects, Price, and lead time.
- Maintain data reports regarding Customer Complaints & spare parts upgradation by coordinating with field service engineers and technical and design department
REQUIRMENTS TO PERFORM THE JOB DUTIES
- Bachelor of Engineering / Technology (B.E. / B. Tech) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of Steam turbines working principles, P&I drawings, KKS.
- Knowledge of SAP, PLM 2020, MS office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels within engineering organization.
Total Years of Exp