Position – Product Definition Engineer – NX Design
Company – Quest Global
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Tool – Unigraphics NX
- Domain – Flange to Flange Gas Turbine
- Years of experience – 3 years to 6 years.
- This role of a Design Engineer involves creating 3D cad model for various of Gas Turbine components.
- Creation of General Arrangement drawing, Pipe Fab PMI’s, Support PMI’s and BOM.
- Document Management in Enovia PLM
- Technical Discussion with Customer
- Checklist, PDCA and knowledge management
- Good in Mechanical Routing Module.
- Good at creating 3D models & detailed design drawings in UGNX12.
- Good in E3D, GA drawings, support drawings and fabrication drawings.
- Good at UGNX Assemblies, Cloning, Associated Detailing, Sketch Base Modeling
- Good in GD&T
- Good in creating Model based Product definition.
- Maintain quality & on-time delivery
- Support the peer review process rigor, defect prevention and leveraging of best practices within the team.
- Ability to understand and implement design standards and configuration
- Knowledge of international codes like ANSI, ASME,API.
- Effective team building and problem-solving abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Education Type – BEng-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Entry Level
Total Years of Exp. – 3 – 6