Position – Planning Engineer
Company – Quest Global
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest-growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
Maintenance Planner/Scheduler should have good understanding of overall Oil and Gas Plant activities. Also, he/she should be well versed and experienced in safety, health, and environmental (SHE) requirements, work selection criteria, work planning, norms estimating, procurement practices, business practices, and controls, contractor interface awareness, awareness of execution work pack QA/QC, etc. Tasked with ensuring high “time on tools” worker utilization and ensuring well-coordinated plans between equipment availability (operations), parts, materials, supplies, contractor support, and EM job oversight.
Role: Maintenance Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong Engineering Fundamentals
- 2-3 Year of Experience in either of the industries – (Power generation, Steel plant, Edible oil production, Big pharma industries, Mining industry, Pesticide / Agro chemical production, Marine maintenance)
- Good Process Knowledge
- Good knowledge in Operations and Maintenance
- Good Exposure in Maintenance of Rotary & Static Equipment
- Good knowledge in reading all the documentation like P& ID, Layout drawings & Isometrics
- Basic Knowledge in SAP – Operations and Maintenance
- Good written and verbal communication
- Candidate should have good Analytical skills
- Basic Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT)
- Basic Knowledge on Power BI/Tableau will be added advantage
Education Type – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Entry Level
Total Years of Exp – 1 – 3