Position – Mechanical Engineer – Industrial
Company – Quest Global
Location – Belgaum, Karnataka, IN
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Detailed Requirement JD :
Product Designer for Industrial Bulk Containers Engineering Team.
Apply computer-aided design (CAD) software to create, test and improve product designs for a range of consumers and considering the manufacturing processes.
Involved in many steps of the development process from the idea to production.
- Generation of drawings for Industrial containers according to customer requirements and specific standards.
- Good experience in Hydraulic, Fabrication and SPM domain.
- Create specifications for the products according to the customer requirements as well as fulfilling the relevant standards (e.g. ASME, ATEX, DOT, UN, CE, Machine Directive, etc.)
- Generation of Bill of Materials (BOM) for new orders.
- Good knowledge in GD&T.
- Writing documentation according to the design guidelines and according to the requirements.
- Knowledge in propose improvements for existing designs and implement changes in 3D models and drawings.
- Take active part on the standardization initiatives of the organization.
- Mechanical Engineer, Mechatronics Engineer or Equivalent (Diploma or BE)
- Experience of 3 to 6 years on the metal manufacturing sector or similar
- Knowledge in 2D and 3D CAD design (e.g. Autodesk Inventor or similar). Both concept and detail design
- Knowledge on electrical and mechatronics domain is a plus.
- Experience on AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor and Vault PDM tools.
- Experience on AX Microsoft Dynamics or similar ERP system.
- Experience designing products following standards linked to the packaging transportation industry, such as IBCs manufacturing, pressure vessels, machine directive or similar is a plus.
- Fluent in English is a must; German and Spanish would be advantageous.