Position – Fluids – CTO Engineering
Company – Quest Global
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Should have 2+ years of Experience with progressively responsible post-bachelor’s degree engineering experience
- Knowledge in Mechanical and Instrumentation Engineering & Provide technical review for Vendor documentation for the GT accessories, ST & GEN auxiliary systems ( Water, Oil, Air, Gas Fuel, Steam, H2 Cooling etc.).
- Work closely with Customer and system engineering teams for clarifications.
- Read and understand the Piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID), Instrument data sheets and Service manuals.
- Review of standard BOMs / drawings layout.
- Coordinate project tasks and schedules.
- Maintain first time quality metrics for the projects.
- Added advantage experience in Product Life Cycle (PLM) like ENOVIA, POWER PLM GTCC PLM, Digital Work Bench
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/E&I Engineering from an accredited college or university
Education Type – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Mid Level
Total Years of Exp. – 1 – 3