Position – FEA Engineer
Company – Quest Global
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest-growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical Engineering
- Knowledge and Experience of 3+ years in the field of FE analysis
- Should be sound in FEM, Strength of Materials, and Vibrations
- Experience in stress analysis of rotating/static components of aero-engines
- Experience of Living Analysis for Engine Critical Parts
- Hands-on experience in SC03, DARWIN
- Experience of Aero engines/projects
- Candidate should be able to work using standard work instruction and review using customer-defined checklist
- Should be Team Player , Versatile and Flexible
- Should have Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills using English and preferably Japanese
- Should be able to travel on short notices
Education Type – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Entry Level
Total Years of Exp. – 3 – 6