Position – FEA Engineer
Company – Quest Global
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles and Responsibility
- Graduation or post-graduation in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 1 year of experience in finite element analysis (FEA)
- Awareness on FE tools like ANSYS (Classic/workbench),Nastran, Patran and Hyper mesh is must.
- Experience in Linear analysis.
- Knowledge on Aero Engines
- Good at basics of Strength of materials, Machine Design, Thermodynamics, fluid dynamicDesired Skills/ Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- Good at engineering fundamentals
- FEA/CAD awareness
- Other details
B.E/B.Tech/BS – Mechanical/Aeronautical/CIVIL Engineering
Education Type – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Entry Level
Total Years of Exp. – 1 – 3