Position – Design Engineer – Catia
Company – Quest Global
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Quest Global is a company at the forefront of innovation and one of the fastest-growing engineering services companies in the world. It has extensive domain knowledge and is regarded as an authority by the leading OEMs in seven different industries. We are a 25-year-old business on a quest to reach a century, propelled by aspiration, hunger, and humility.
Innovators who are continually driven to design, create, and test as trusted partners for Fortune 500 companies are what we are searching for. These humble geniuses think that engineering has the power to make the impossibly conceivable.
We understand that what we are truly creating is a better future for all of us as a group of engineers with remarkably diverse backgrounds. We’re excited to hear from you if you want to do meaningful work and be a part of a company that genuinely believes that when you succeed, we all succeed and when you fail, we all learn.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Mechanical/Automotive BE/diploma (Secondary)
- 2-5 years experience in the field of CAD modeling & detailing utilizing Catia V5 with PLM Exp.
- knowledge in drawing and fabrication models.
- Complex casting and forging development drawings must be managed
- knowledge of the PMI environment and ability to produce PMI models and drawings (MBD)
- strong drawing reading and manufacturing drawing creating talents
- Product data management enables a business to keep track of all the expenses related to the development and marketing of a product.
- Excel proficiency and communication abilities are quite strong.
- Knowledge of Product data management and handling change management process including Configuration management.
- The management and monitoring of the generation, modification, and archiving of all product-related information is the main concern.
- Product data management (PDM) fosters integration and data sharing across all business users who engage with products, including project managers, engineers, sales, buyers, and quality assurance teams. It also acts as a central knowledge repository for process and product history.
- Understanding of Welding, Geometric Dimension, and Tolerance
- knowledge of and comprehension of industry standards and codes like ASME Y14.5
- Decision-making and problem-solving abilities
- directing and coaching the group
- strong focus on the details
- strong communication skills—both verbally and in writing.
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Entry Level
Total Years of Exp. – 2-5