Position – Design Engineer – UG-NX
Company – Quest Global
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest-growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Background: This requirement is for a world leader in downhole tools for upstream applications. It is required to provide Sustaining Engineering support to downhole drilling tools viz. Motors, Directional drilling. Logging, Measuring etc. The Mechanical Engineer shall support to resolve & work on UGNX tool
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- Experience of Manufacturing and product knowledge will be an added advantage
- Experience of Design Change process
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing / Assembly requirements
- Experience of using appropriate GD&T methods
- Ability to conduct simple strength calculations
- Knowledge of materials, its wear characteristics, corrosion properties will be an advantage
- Experience working using NX (Unigraphics)or any other tool
- The candidate will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- The key will be to operate seamlessly with Engineers across geographies. Demonstrate cultural alignment with Global teams.
Tools: NX10 or latest versions, Autocad
Education Type – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Mid Level
Total Years of Exp. – 3 – 10