Position – AutoCAD Plant 3D Modeler – Piping
Company – Quest Global
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Quest Global is an organization at the forefront of innovation and one of the world’s fastest-growing engineering services firms with deep domain knowledge and recognized expertise in the top OEMs across seven industries. We are a twenty-five-year-old company on a journey to becoming a centenary one, driven by aspiration, hunger, and humility.
We are looking for humble geniuses, who believe that engineering has the potential to make the impossible, possible; innovators, who are not only inspired by technology and innovation, but also perpetually driven to design, develop, and test as a trusted partner for Fortune 500 customers.
As a team of remarkably diverse engineers, we recognize that what we are really engineering is a brighter future for us all. If you want to contribute to meaningful work and be part of an organization that truly believes when you win, we all win, and when you fail, we all learn, then we’re eager to hear from you.
The achievers and courageous challenge-crushers we seek, have the following characteristics and skills:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 3D Modeling related to Equipment, Piping, and Civil/Structures using AutoCAD Plant 3D
- Preparing all types of Piping deliverables such as Plot Plans, Piping Layouts, Equipment Layouts, Isometrics, and others
- Participating in Plant 3D Model Reviews as and when required
Required Skills (Technical Competency):
- AutoCAD Plant 3D
- 1-3 years of experience in the related domain
- Experience related to Chemical/Process Plant Piping Engineering, along with significant knowledge of International Standards
- An ability to Co-ordinate with multiple Design Team of different disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate with prior experience working on Plant 3D Spec Editor will be preferred
Education Type – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Entry Level
Total Years of Exp. – 1 – 3