Spread the love
Position – Water Mechanical Engineer
Company – QuEST Global Engineering
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering. Chemical Engineering preferred.
- 8-12 years of experience. The engineer should have strong knowledge in electromechanical engineering systems like static and rotating equipment and should be able to work independently. Should have experience in water and wastewater systems and preferably knowledge in Anaerobic Digestion Technologies.
Job Description (Specify the responsibilities & expectations of the role):
- Perform mechanical and process design of water treatment systems, utilizing membrane and conventional water treatment technologies, ensuring quality in designs.
- Activities expected to be executed by the Individual
- Size and specify equipment, including (but not limited to) various types of vessels/tanks, pumps, filters, blowers, compressed air systems, piping systems, valves, and instrumentation.
- Well versed with Reverse Osmosis and Ultra Filtration System, Chemical Dosing/ CIP System, Sizing of all the components.
- Engineer systems (equipment, piping, valves sizing; specification and process-related engineering) in compliance with engineering principles, customer standards and specifications, contractual requirements, and local applicable codes.
- Exposure to Instrument selection, instrument list & datasheet preparation, control valve, and orifice sizing.
- Assure that all engineering designs, bills of material, technical data are completely and accurately documented by reviewing engineering drawings and ERP system entries.
- Support activities concerned with process and mechanical design reviews; technical developments; and
- Engineering resolution related to design, testing, and field problems. Provide engineering support to Sourcing,
- Production and Field, from the office, as required and appropriate (many situations will be handled by the COE TL, as required).
- Interact and guide Detailing/Drafting team to ensure quality deliverables,
- Participate in Customer Interface (as deemed appropriate); Project Management and project team interaction and communication, according to the Eng PB/ISO requirements.
- Quality: Meet ISO requirements for project execution and documentation.
- Ensuring quality of design, documentation, and reports
- Customer Interface and Project Management
- Good communication skills in the English language with the ability to effectively communicate in both verbal and written correspondence are essential.
- Size and specify equipment, including (but not limited to) various types of vessels/tanks, pumps, filters,
- blowers, compressed air systems, piping systems, valves, and instrumentation.
Spread the love