Position – Pipeline Integrity Engineer
Company – QuEST Global Engineering
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Oil & Gas projects
- Should be capable to understand pipeline relevant standards and codes like NACE, API, DNV OR ASME Design & analytical skills
- Experience on Pipeline Operation and Maintenance Project Execution
- Should have knowledge on Pipeline GIS and related softwares
- Experience on Pipeline Integrity management services (Corrosion Assessment, Risk Assessment, Inline Inspection Data Assessment, Knowledge on subsea ROV Survey)
- Knowledge and experience in Pipeline Inspection Activities (ILI, NDT etc)
- Knowledge on Subsea Pipeline Operations and Fundamentals
- Knowledge of Pipeline Commissioning and decommissioning process
- Should be capable to review of Offshore Pipeline and Riser inspection reports
- Should be capable to decide operational and routine pigging for Onshore/Offshore Pipelines
- Should be capable to optimizing the Pipeline Cleaning Frequency for Onshore/Offshore Pipelines
- Knowledge and experience on Pipeline Repair Solution for Onshore/Offshore
- Knowledge on Risk based inspections and pipeline equipment strategy creation
- Good communication (written and verbal) in interacting with multinational customers/ site engineers and in answering technical queries.
- Maintains project database and adherence to company/customer quality assurance process.
- Should be able to train and mentor junior team member by creating training material and conducting training sessions.
Skills & Softwares:
- Assist Manager in Cost, Time and Resource planning of project.
- Problem solving
- SAP/ Maximo
- OLGA / PIPESIM
- AutoPipe, AutoCAD, CADworks, CAESAR etc
- Abroad experience will be preferred
Education Type – BEng-Bachelor of Engineering
Job Type – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level – Mid Level
Total Years of Exp. – 6 – 9