Position – Mechanical Engineer
Company – QuEST Global Engineering
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Essential Job Functions
- Become a leader in a successful and fast-growing global company.
- Execute analysis tasks and make technical recommendations based on engineering judgment.
- Support the client in Design/Technical Documentation using Product Data Management activities throughout the product realization activity.
- Study the Concept design, development, and production support
- Checking all components of an assembly will assemble and function properly
- Checking Ratings and other design attributes match the design requirements.
- Design for Manufacturing Review.
- Drawings reviewed for manufacturing feasibility
Secondary Job Functions:
At QuEST, we often challenge our team members to temporarily work outside the scope of their primary job functions to broaden their skills and help the organization. Some of these roles and opportunities include:
- Execution within multiple services
- Project Management: Execution and Support
- Technical Leadership and Technical Reviews
- Develop work instructions to ensure repeatability
- Personnel Management
- Onboarding and Professional Development: collaborate and mentor QuEST Team Members
- Cross-functional teams
- Geographic re-assignments
- Account Management and Sales
- Enabler roles, such as Human Resources, Technology Development, and IT
- Quality Management and Continuous Improvement
- Software’s: Solid works and Auto CAD..etc
- Domain: Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, or any related experience
- Nature of work: Design and development Project related experience
- Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures.
- Flexibility to meet business deadlines by staying late or arriving early.
- Typical 9.5 hour days plus lunch / 45 hour weeks / core (required) hours based on requirement/ shift
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1-4 year experience in Mechanical engineering
- BS or higher in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Exposure to the Design and development activity Mechanical highly preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly MS Excel, required
Work Location: India, Karnataka, Bangalore office
Onsite Opportunity: Up to 10%, Based on the Project requirement employee should be able to travel onsite
Travel: Up to 10%
Compensation Type: Competitive wages. The position also qualifies for benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance, disability, life insurance, 401(K), tuition reimbursement, and paid time off.
Status: Full-Time Exempt
Reports to: Program Manager
Contact: [email protected]
Education Type – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type – Part Time-Regular
Experience Level – Entry Level
For more than 20 years, QuEST Global has been a trusted global product engineering and lifecycle services partner to many of the world’s most recognized companies in industries such as Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defense, Hi-Tech, Transportation (Automotive and Rail), Power, and Industrial, Oil & Gas and Medical Devices. Spread across 72 locations in 14 countries and offering services and solutions that enable customers to ‘Create the Frontier’ by improving their business’ top & bottom line and reducing time-to-market, QuEST has been at the forefront of the convergence of mechanical, electronics, software, and digital engineering innovations. With passionate professionals collaborating across borders, QuEST is a winning organization for all its employees with infinite opportunities to learn, innovate and grow.