Position – Mechanical Engineer
Company – QuEST Global Engineering
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, candidate should own the allocated project in MIC NPI and IB & work with the Mechanical Engineers, Project Leaders, Suppliers to ensure designs are on schedule with high quality and reliability.
- Conceptualize and create mechanical designs for New Products and/or Installed Base mechanical components & subsystems using Mechanical Engineering principles.
- Good knowledge in manufacturing process for commodities like sheet metal, casting, machining, die cast, plastic Injection molding.
- Create & review engineering drawings, understand GD&T principles, tolerance stack-up analysis, material selection & selection of manufacturing processes
- Expertise in CREO 3D CAD modelling tool and experience medium to complex mechanical components and sub systems
- Develop/prepare test plans with respect to the testing & verification of designs conducted in the lab. Lab experience preferred.
- Takes the ownership of the project from kick off to closure. Presenting the design reviews to ECCB or CCB
- Sustaining Engineering (ECR/ECO’s)
- Handle supplier changes requests through SCN.
- B.S/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with 3-7 years of experience in mechanical design
- Must have experience in Medical device industry.
- Strong expertise in mechanism design, manufacturing drawings, tolerance stack up
- Very good expertise in plastics/polymers and their design & manufacturing principles
- Expertise in CREO PDM tools and good knowledge of PLM tools (Windchill/Myworkshop)
- Medical device standards (IEC,FDA, EMA)
- Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Global project experience
- Design for manufacturing experience
Education Type. – B.E/B.Tech/BS-Mechanical Engineering
Job Type. – Full Time-Regular
Experience Level. – Entry Level
Total Years of Exp. – 3 – 6