Position – Product Specialist
Company – PTC
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Will be responsible for providing efficient and professional support to PTC’s Global customers during Indian hours by applying product knowledge on PTC’s PLM product – Windchill with increasing autonomy for clarifying, troubleshooting, communicating, and documenting solutions for medium to advanced customer issues. Also responsible for active participation in contributing and evolving the PTC Knowledgebase by authoring technical articles by capturing best practices, troubleshooting methodologies and resolution
Will be responsible to accelerate PTC customer’s success to go further than they thought possible by providing Technical Expertise and knowledge that help customers achieve business outcomes with PTC Software.
The individual will be part of a highly experienced and energetic Windchill/FlexPLM support team located in Pune, India and will support customers across Asia. The candidate will help to deliver technical solutions and help customers who will develop best in class products and realize the value of the PLM / FlexPLM solution.
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issue with FlexPLM, Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert level knowledge of the Windchill installation and functionality issue and keep PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customer.
- Focus on own professional development and occasional teaching or mentoring of other team member With increasing experience and provide valuable input to Technical Support projects and/or functional teams.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics
- Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first class support for mission-critical customers
- Minimum Bachelor/ Master (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in / Comp Science, Mechanical, E&TC or relevant stream, Bachelor/Master in computer application or related field. (BCA, BCS, MCA, MCS,)
- 2 – 4 years of experience in supporting FlexPLM Windchill users or administrating Windchill applications
- OCJP certification or Oracle DBA certification is an added advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
PTC Company Description – PTC enables global manufacturers to realize double-digit impact with software solutions that enable them to accelerate product and service innovation, improve operational efficiency, and increase workforce productivity. In combination with an extensive partner network, PTC provides customers flexibility in how its technology can be deployed to drive digital transformation – on premises, in the cloud, or via its pure SaaS platform. At PTC, we don’t just imagine a better world, we enable it.
Why Join Us and Benefits
When looking for a new job, we know you are looking for something that aligns with your values, passions, dreams, and lifestyle. Our team is passionate and committed. We are driven by innovation and value our work-life balance. Check out what it’s like to work at PTC at #lifeatPTC. We believe that diversity of experience and background leads to better ideas and a stronger company. We encourage everyone to bring their unique perspectives to our team. We take a holistic view of the employee experience and provide you with what you need to take care of your health, your wealth, your well-being, and your career. PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including: • Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match • Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) • Healthcare and Dental insurance • Paid Time Off and Sick Time • Birthday Day-off • Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US) • Holiday Pay • Employee Referral Program • Management and Employee Training Development • Other Regional-specific Benefits All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Region – India
Subregion – India
PTC Org – CSS – Customer Success
Job Category – Technical Support
Job Type – Regular Full-Time