Position – Front End-Sales & Marketing Executive
Precision Automation Robotics India Ltd
Exp. – 3 to 6 years
Salary – ₹ 2,75,000 to 4,25,000 P.A.
- Experience working in Front end sales/channel role. Have significant strategic account and territory management experience.
- Lead Generation, Cold Calling, Follow up with client, Customer Meeting, Introduction of company profile & products.
- Making plans to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets accordingly. Meeting new and existing leads.
- Achieving the Sales quarterly & annually as per the forecast shared with management. Proper tracking of sales pipeline, awarded tenders, upcoming project etc. for new acquisitions & sales opportunities.
- Follow up with client on submitted offers, negotiate and close the order in line with company policies.
- Gather market intelligence in terms of competitor pricing & strategy.
- Having up-to-date knowledge on competitors’ pricing, products and strategies.
- Provide necessary reports and information as required by management from time to time to proposal team.
- Help management strategize the marketing plans & Sales forecast for maximum profitability based on the prevailing market scenario & gathered market intelligence.
- Solid work experience in Marketing, Channels and Partner Program development.
- Shall be able to make correct and fast cost calculations and providing customers with quotations. Shall be responsible for all communication via Emails, messages and social media applications. Shall be responsible for preparing various kinds of report as per the Company Policy and requirement of the business unit.
- Shall be responsible for assisting with any additional tasks as assigned by the Company
Required Candidate profile
- BE Mechanical -Minimum 3-5 years of experience ( ASRS Industry, Conveyor, Gantry, Automation Industry only) with good knowledge about Market, Product, and competition
- Excellent communication skills required Good decent personality
PARI is a market leader in the field of Industrial Robotic and Automation Systems in India and is the only Indian company exporting such systems to developed nations. With about a 100% increase in its Sales Turnover, PARI is now poised for becoming a world-known company in Robotics Engineering.