Position – Installation & Commissioning Engineer
Precision Automation Robotics India Ltd
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
Salary – ₹ 3,00,000 to 4,00,000 P.A.
Location – Pune
Mandatory Industry :
- Elevator / Car parking / Material handling / Conveyors
Education Qualification / Work Experience required:
- Diploma / B.E.( Mechanical, Automobile, Production)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the manufacturing/engineering industry
Job Description :
- Responsible for planning, execution, monitoring, reporting all I & C activities with reference to agreed schedule and ensure Timely coordination with cross functional teams.
- Daily/weekly/monthly updates, feedbacks to clients and internal teams as and when demanded.
- Ensure installation, commissioning & execution is done within allocated budget.
- Responsible for Ensuring all quality formats ,checklist complainces with material at site total responsibility
- Responsible for reviewing of full kitting status before dispatch of the project. Schedule, budget sign off
- Responsible for full-kitting including site ready ness before starting installation of the project ,support in contractor finalization with in budgetted cost.
- Responsible for documentation updating & lessons learnt sharing plus sharing site feedbacks for system performance improvements through MPT.
- Responsible for customer complaints attendance before handover to service team.
- Responsible for sharing customer feedback at organizational level.
- Responsible to drive safety culture & ensure zero accident.
Kindly share your profile at [email protected] With below mentioned Details
Total experience :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
- PARI is a market leader in the field of Industrial Robotic and Automation Systems in India and is the only Indian company exporting such systems to developed nations. With about 100% increase in its Sales Turnover, PARI is now poised for becoming a world known company in Robotics Engineering.