Position – Customer Support Engineer
- To handle a Customer in a Geography to provide Install support, Preventive Maintenance & Breakdown calls for Mailing, Shipping, Mail creation, and Multi-Functional Devices.
- To understand customer requirements and maintain a relationship with area Customers.
- To generate revenue from Service Contracts, Parts Sales, Sales lead generation, and Support Sales.
- To take complete ownership of the assign Customer’s issues, Tech/ Commercial related queries/issues and liaise with the right team to solve the issues
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical Engineering, understanding of computer/software preferred.
- 2-3 Years of Technical Support experience providing support via On-site visit, telephone & e-mail should be able to manage customers.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Regional language and English Ability to manage multiple customer issues and projects to a successful conclusion.
- Strong Customer Service skills and Customer focus. Should be open to frequent travel to customer sites.