Position – Trainee
Exp. – 0 to 2 Years
Salary – INR 1,25,000 – 1,50,000 PA.
- To work along with Senior team members and to perform activities as directed by them.
- Exhibit good documentation practices – Will lead/support in writing experimental procedures/drafting specs/STPs
- To prepare technical summary reports/presentations as and when required and as directed by Senior team leaders
- Extend support to transfer the process/analytical methods from Lab to Plant/QC
- Should be flexible to work in shifts to support the production activities
- Collaborate with inter departmental functions such as R&D/AR&D, QC, TSD, Production for smooth transfer of product from lab to plant
- Shall be trained to proficiently handle process equipment’s (viz. Reactor, Centrifuge, Driers, Filters, Utility equipment’s viz. vacuum pump, ejectors, scrubbers etc.,) and cleaning of equipment.
- Shall be assisting to monitor & control the process parameters as per BMR.
- Trouble shooting of process equipment, utility systems and manufacturing processes etc.
- Working in applications (Example HPLC, GC, Titrations and gravimetric Analysis) with Analytical techniques.
- To support R&D activities from the Analytical front
- To work with the team and should support the senior Analytical scientists on regular basis
Desired Candidate Profile
Diploma – Chemical, Mechanical, Any Specialization, B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, Chemical
PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
Company Profile – PIRAMAL ENTERPRISES LTD
Offices in over 30 countries
Brand presence in over 100 global markets
Team of over 15,000 people from 21 diverse nationalities
Valued at US$ 10 Billion, Piramal Group is a global business conglomerate with diverse interests in Pharma, Financial Services, Healthcare Information Management, Real Estate, and Glass Packaging. The Group has offices in over 30 countries and a global brand presence in more than 100 markets.
Led by Mr. Ajay Piramal, the Chairman, Piramal Group is a torchbearer of trusteeship and responsible business ethos. Based on the philosophy of ‘Doing Well and Doing Good’, the Group continues to create long-term value for its stakeholders and the community at large.
In the three decades of its existence, Piramal Group has pursued a twin strategy of both organic and inorganic growth.
Driven by its core values, Piramal Group steadfastly pursues inclusive growth, while adhering to ethical and values-driven practices.
- Recruiter Name: Talent Acquisition Team
- Contact Company: PIRAMAL ENTERPRISES LTD
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Address: NIPL Tower, Peninsula, Lower Parel, Mumbai City, MUMBAI, Maharashtra – 400013, India
- Website – https://www.piramal.com