Position – Mechanical Engineer
Company – PI Industries Ltd.
Location – Jambusar, Gujarat, IN
The Position is overall responsible to plan, execute and perform mechanical maintenance activities with minimum breakdown and perform uninterrupted economic utility operations safely while meeting all statutory and organizational requirements within budgeted costs and time. Helping Sr. Manager – Maintenance to prepare budgets of respective areas. Perform equal to business and organizational requirements
- Assisting Sr. Manager in techno commercial inputs pertaining to plant and machinery
- Preventive & Break-down maintenance of different plant equipment
- Assisting Sr. Manager in manpower utilization related to plant maintenance
- System management related to plant maintenance:
- Monitoring of documentation related to various ISO System
- Monitoring daily data entry in SAP in Plant Maintenance Module.
- Keeping and timely analysis of preventive maintenance & breakdown maintenance data.
- Meeting Statutory and organizational requirements:
- Legal requirements related to fired /pressure vessels and other installations
- Customer requirements and guidelines
- Engineering Vendor development and liaison
- Updating equipment specifications in SAP related to the concerned plant.
- Perform NPA formalities related to concern plant equipment.
- Implement MWO/CAPEX in the concerned plant area within the decided time frame.
- Implement energy saving program in the organization.
- Perform analysis of data and implement action plan evaluated from cause analysis.
- Ensure safe practices in the function and people.
- Assistance in the Preparation of CAPEX and plant maintenance budgets
- Implement the cost-saving measures in the maintenance function
- Ensure smooth working of the department and maintain high Morale of the Workforce
- Provide Job guidance to sub-ordinates to enhance skills and knowledge
- Monitor and review performance of sub-ordinates
- B.E. / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 –7 years
Industry to be Hired from
- Chemical processed based industry like Agrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals. Fine / specialty chemicals can be from other chemical continuous process industries also.
- Ability to carry out corrective action after analyzing frequent breakdowns in plant equipment
- Maintenance of chemical process equipment. Attending PM & breakdown maintenance
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements
Interaction Complexity and TeamWork
Contact Person (mention the level/position that the position-holder will interact with)
Nature of Interaction
Sr. Manager / Manager – Utility / Electrical / Instrumentation / HSE / HR / Production
Daily in plant meeting and whenever required
Operation Maintenance-related issues
Sr. Manager / Manager / Asst. Manager –Production / QA, Purchase, Stores, etc.
As & when required
Operation & Maintenance related issues
As & when required
- Operation & Maintenance related issues
Any other external interactions:
- Representatives of customers and potential customers
- As & when required – Technical / Administrative